Scientifically formulated and clinically tested nutritional supplements
Dr. Michael Seidman
Dr. Seidman has an extensive list of medical and research accomplishments. Below is a brief summary.
- Attained B.S. in Human Nutrition and M.D. from the University of Michigan.
- Five-year residency in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at Henry Ford Health System (HFHS)
- Fellowship in Otologic/Neurotologic and Skull Base Surgery at the Ear Research Foundation in Florida
- Director-Division of Otologic/Neurotologic Surgery in the Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at one of the largest academic medical centers in the Midwest
- Medical Director Center for Integrative Medicine (prevention and wellness focus)
- Received numerous national awards including being honored as one of the top Doctors in the USA.
- Past Director of Otolaryngology Research Laboratory
- Co-Director of the Tinnitus Center
- Past President of the Michigan Otolaryngology Society
- An active scientist, and has extramural funding from the National Institute of Health and other major institutions for almost 25 years
- Director of Product Development (nutritional science/projects) for ViSalus Sciences
- Founder Body Language Vitamin Company
- Published more than 80 peer-reviewed manuscripts and 20 book chapters and a book published by Warner Wellness
- Has two patents issued and 3 more pending
- Serves as a consultant to professional athletes, and has been an advisor to teams in the NHL, NFL and the ABA
- Appointed to the scientific or medical board of more than 8 major corporations and several start up companies related to health and wellness
- Co-Editor in Chief for the International Tinnitus Journal, past Associate Editor for Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery journal and is on the Editorial Review Board for seven major Otolaryngology Journals and the American Journal of Chinese Medicine
- Established solid track record in public relations
- Interviewed on CNN, Good Morning America, and other national news venues
- Quoted nationally and internationally in such magazines as “O”, “Shape”, Prevention, Women’s World, Men’s Health, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, New York and the London Times
Seidman Introduction Video